Consultancy next level!
About Aarnink Laundry Consultancy
Aarnink Laundry Consultancy was founded in june 2021 by me (Redmer Aarnink) After a long international career in the industrial laundry industry; this was the logical next step.
I am an expert in laundry services – hotel laundry services – care laundry services – linnen supplies & company laundry services.
My expertise includes all aspects of commercial laundry services including laundry layout, relocation, remodel, space planning, workflow design, optimisation of transportation and productivity.
Consultant for the laundry services industry
June 2021 - Present
Aarnink Laundry Consultancy
2016 - june 2021
Bardusch GMBH & Co Kg
Bardusch is a textile service company, cleaning and renting out linen, with 3,500 employees, a turnover of EUR 300 million and 25 plants in 6 countries.
Member of the Management Team, responsible for investing approx. EUR 10 million per year in the new and existing production machinery at 18 locations in Germany and Switzerland.
- Improving the production and production processes through LEAN and SIX-Sigma
- ROI calculations for all replacement and new projects
- Energy saving
- Optimising logistics and transport (300 trucks in Germany)
- Customer analysis and strategy development
- Improving the linen lease process, savings and sustainability
- Savings of 10% on the truck fleet
- Implemented projects with a payback period often less than one year
- Achieved productivity improvements of up to 50% and at the same time a personnel cost saving of 30%
- The above resulted in an annual P&L improvement of approximately EUR 3 million
2002 - 2015
Senior Commercial Executive
WSP Systems is an international company specialised in logistical design and linen flow control for laundries and supplies transport systems, controls and software.
- Sales Department including targets and marketing
- Auditing and analysis of laundries worldwide
- Negotiating and selling projects up to EUR 3 million
- Supervising the achievement of set objectives (aftersales and guidance)
- Leading and training prospective sales talent and sales employees
- Increased turnover from 0.5 million euros to 8.5 million euro in 13 years
- As a result, WSP Systems was able to grow internationally into a renowned and recognised company from 4 to more than 50 employees
1995 - 2002
Modelux Linnen Service
Modeluxe specialises in cleaning and renting out linen exclusively to the catering industry with a turnover of EUR 5 million and 40 employees.
- Managing the operational production process and transport of the goods
- Daily management of 30 FTEs
- Continuous optimisation of the production and logistics process
- Monitoring structural customer satisfaction, organising customer visits and maintaining close contact
- Achieved a growth in turnover of more than 50% together with the Sales Department
- Established a successful profitable organization, that became well-known in the Netherlands and Belgium
1989 - 1995
- Foreman Rosenburg Giezeman, Voorburg
- International Mechanic
Dunnewolt, Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel
- Service Engineer
- International Mechanic
28 & 29 August 2018
Basic principles of leadership
Hamburg, M. Stotzel, Bardusch Académie
13 & 14 June 2018
Employment law Managers
Karlsruhe, D. Feldmann, Bardusch Académie.
28 november - 2 december 2016
Yverone, D. Lesnes, Bardusch Académie
6 november 2012
Emmen, P. van Beers, Van Beers Beheer & Management
My parents owned a laundry, so I developed a love and passion for the textile cleaning industry already during my childhood.
Thanks to many years of international experience, I have been able to further develop myself to gain a full understanding of the total industrial laundry process and its commercial effectiveness.
I am highly driven, enthusiastic and have a result-oriented mentality. I know how to inspire colleagues and employees and create a pleasant and positive working atmosphere, radiating authority when the situation demands it.
Furthermore, I can separate important and side issues, have the ability to put things into perspective and have a positive attitude to life.
- Visionary, innovative
- Takes initiative
- Extensive international experience
- Positive, respectful
Hobbies & interests
- Playing the piano